Terms of Use

Use of this site is provided by Aashi Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions

Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.

 Aashi Foundation reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.

 You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.

 This site and the information, names, images, pictures, and logos regarding or relating to Aashi Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Aashi Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.

 Aashi Foundation does its best to ensure that this site is functioning correctly and that materials contained in the site are timely and accurate. However, Aashi Foundation does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will always be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.

 Concerns about accuracy of information: We invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate. Please notify us by forwarding a copy of the material and your comments by email to info@aashifoundation.org

 

Donations

 You understand that Aashi Foundation is Fundraising Platform where we raises funds various ways then disburses these donations (Read more about how we work at Our Approach ) to credible Indian NGOs* for the cause/gifts chosen by you. *Most of these NGOs do not have adequate systems in place to raise awareness about their causes and consequently have difficulty raising funds to support these causes.

 Aashi Foundation utilize 99% of the collected amount, and remaining 1% the remaining 6% shall be used to cover the charges of Payment Gateway, and the operational costs of aashifoundation.org. Costs given for Gifts and Projects are the approximate costs. If we don't disburse the entire collected funds then we will keep remaining funds in the Saving Account. If some projects/gifts require more money than collected then we will use fund from own funds.

 Aashi Foundation shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.

 

Cancellation and Refund Policy

 Donations are generally considered to be unrestricted and non-refundable gifts. However, we recognize that extenuating circumstances may sometimes require that your donation be withdrawn. In these cases, we will honor a request for a donation refund. Donations for any special events (Projects) are not refundable. Request for refund must be submitted in writing within a month (30 Days) from the date of the donation. Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. To request a refund, please contact Aashi Foundation at : +91 8758287152 or contact@aashifoundation.org . The charges for the refund would be conveyed by us in case of wrong deductions or error transactions.

 Aashi Foundation utilize 99% of the collected amount, and remaining 1% the remaining 6% shall be used to cover the charges of Payment Gateway, and the operational costs of aashifoundation.org. Costs given for Gifts and Projects are the approximate costs. If we don't disburse the entire collected funds then we will keep remaining funds in the Saving Account. If some projects/gifts require more money than collected then we will use fund from own funds.

 Aashi Foundation shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.

 

Copyright restrictions

  Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Aashi Foundation. The information and materials contained on this website may be translated, printed and used for personal, educational and not-for-profit purposes only, provided at all times that the source indications are stated (to include, but not to be limited to, the name of the copyright owner). Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.

  We encourage the translation and adaptation of Aashi Foundation information and materials but only with the prior written approval of Aashi Foundation. Under no circumstances can Aashi Foundation be held responsible for the content of any third party translation or adaptation. It is strictly prohibited to sell any of the information or materials on to third parties or to use any of the information or materials for personal gain.

  Some documents and photos used on site belong to their respective owners and are their property. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).

  Aashi Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Aashi Foundation has no control over them. In addition, links to these web sites cannot be taken as any endorsement of the content or approval by Aashi Foundation of the views and expressions on these websites.

  Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.

 

 If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and rules and/or specific terms of use appearing on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.

 If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be ended immediately.

 If you have any concerns about our Privacy Policy or Copyright Restrictions, please contact us:

This policy was last updated on 25/2/2013.

If you have any concerns or queries, Please contact us at:

Aashi Foundation

37-38 B-Block, 2nd Floor Ajanta Commercial Center,

Near Income Tax, Ashram Road

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India 380014

Phone: +91 8758287152

Email:contact@AashiFoundation.org

Aashi Foundation is registered as a not-for-profit Trust with the Charity Commissioner, Ahmedabad Region
(Registration No. E/20124 , 19st Dec. 2012)© Aashi Foundation 2013